Warframe is a very popular action role-playing game first released on March 25, 2013, by Digital Extremes. This is a free-to-play third-person shooter multiplayer online game and it is available for platforms like PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and Microsoft Windows. The best thing about this game is, developers planned to port this game to the PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X/S in 2020.
Great news for warframe lovers, now players can exchange gifts in this game. Now you can surprise your fellow Tenno with Warframes, weapons, components, bundles, and much more! Select the item and the players whom you want to gift. You can also enter a short message and then send the gift.
Steps To Send Gifts In Warframe
Follow the below steps to send gifts in Warframe:
1. First, choose an item that you want to gift
2. Now from the purchase button, select the new ‘Gift’
3. Then choose a recipient for your gift from the Friends/Clan/Recent lists
4. Enter a short message for the gift recipient
5. Then confirm the process and send the gift to the gift recipient
Characters Of Warframe
1. Lotus: The Lotus is a mysterious figure who guides the Tenno during their operations
2. Ordis: Ordis is a Cephalon of Orokin origin who serves aboard the Orbiter
3. Darvo: Darvo is the son of a prominent Corpus Board member Frohd Bek
4. Maroo: Maroo is a thief who helps the Tenno and the Lotus uncover the Arcane Codices
5. Teshin: Teshin is the Conclave Master, who resides within the Conclave Hall of the Relays
6. Clem: Clem is a Grineer defector who serves as one of Darvo’s undercover contractors
7. Cephalon Cy: Cephalon Cy is a Cephalon that serves as the navigator and executive officer of the Tenno’s Railjack
8. Frohd Bek: Frohd Bek is the current Chairman of the Corpus Board of Directors and the father of Darvo
9. Hunhow: Hunhow is a massive Sentient discovered deep beneath the oceanic surface of Uranus during the Natah quest
10. Grineer Queens: The Grineer Queens, also called the Twin Queens, are the rulers of the Grineer Empire
11. Nef Anyo: Nef Anyo is a Corpus plutocrat introduced during Operation False Profit in Update 16.4
12. Ballas: Ballas was an Orokin Executor prior to the fall of the Orokin Empire
13. Baro Ki’Teer: Baro Ki’Teer, also known as the Void Trader, is a character known for his love of the exotic and the luxurious
14. Nora Night: Nora Night is a mysterious character who acts as the voice of the pirate radio station Nightwave
15. The Man in The Wall: The Man in the Wall (also known as “The Indifference” and “The Lidless Eye” by the Red Veil) is a mysterious enigmatic being associated with the Void
16. Helminth: The Helminth is a being residing in the Helminth Infirmary of the Orbiter
17. Cressa Tal: Cressa Tal is the leader of the Steel Meridian Syndicate
18. Cephalon Suda: Cephalon Suda is one of the six main Syndicates
19. Palladino: Palladino is a member of the Red Veil syndicate
20. Cephalon Simaris: Cephalon Simaris is a Cephalon construct that resides within the Sanctuary Enclave
21. Konzu: Konzu is an elderly Ostron who acts as the chief of Cetus
22. Onkko: Onkko, or his full epithet Quill Onkko Primary, is a former Ostron historian and archivist
23. Eudico: Eudico FB-9 is the leader of Solaris United and the “loyal Floor Boss” of Nef Anyo
24. Little Duck: Little Duck is a Solaris United operative introduced during the events of WARFRAME: Ghouls graphic novel series
25. Captain Vor: Captain Vor is the Grineer officer responsible for the players’ awakening in the opening moments of WARFRAME
26. Councilor Vay Hek: Councilor Vay Hek is the Grineer boss of Earth
27. Lieutenant Lech Kril: Lieutenant Lech Kril is the Grineer boss of Mars
28. General Sargas Ruk: General Sargas Ruk is the Grineer boss of the Saturn system
29. Tyl Regor: Tyl Regor is the Grineer boss of the Uranus system
30. Kela De Thaym: Kela De Thaym is the Grineer boss of the Sedna system
31. Balor Fomorian: The Balor Fomorian is the strongest class of all known Fomorian types, according to Councilor Vay Hek
32. Jackal: Jackal is the Corpus boss of the Venus system
33. The Sergeant: The Sergeant, formerly known as Sgt. Nef Anyo before Update 16.4, is the final boss of the Phobos system
34. Alad V: Alad V was a high ranking Corpus member, seated on the Corpus Board of Directors and the head of Grineer Relations
35. Raptors: The Raptors are Corpus Bosses found in the Europa system
36. Hyena Pack: The Hyena Pack are the Corpus bosses of Neptune
37. Ambulas: Ambulas is the Corpus boss of Pluto, possessing a highly intelligent AI called Animo
38. Razorback: The Razorback is a Corpus boss introduced in the Divine Will Tactical Alert in Hotfix 18.4.10
39. Phorid: Phorid is an Infested Boss only found when an Invasion takes over the Assassination mission of a Planet
40. Lephantis: Lephantis is a massive, multi-headed Infested boss created to fight in the Old War, introduced in Update 10.0
41. Juggernaut Behemoth: The Juggernaut Behemoth is the larger, boss variant of the Infested Juggernaut enemy
42. Jordas Golem: The Jordas Golem is a massive combat platform created out of an amalgamation of Infested flesh merged with Corpus ship technology and a corrupted Cephalon
43. Mutalist Alad V: Mutalist Alad V is a version of Alad V mutated and twisted by the Infestation
44. Hemocyte: The Hemocyte is a gigantic Infested creature that can be encountered during Operation: Plague Star
45. Zealoid Prelate: The Zealoid Prelate is an Infested Boss introduced during the fifth episode of Nightwave: Series 2 – The Emissary
46. Ropalolyst: The Ropalolyst is a gigantic bird-like Sentient boss capable of flight
47. Ven’kra Tel: Ven’kra Tel is a special Grineer Field Boss unit first introduced in Operation Gate Crash
48. Lynx: The Lynx is a Corpus Field Boss
49. Juggernaut: The Juggernaut is a large, quadrupedal infested creature armed with formidable ranged attacks and deadly close-quarters combat abilities
50. Corrupted Vor: Corrupted Vor is corrupted by Captain Vor and is the boss of the Orokin Void as an encounter in the high-level Void missions (Level ≥40).
51. Leekter: Leekter is a member of The Grustrag Three
52. Shik Tal: Shik Tal is a member of The Grustrag Three
53. Vem Tabook: Vem Tabook is the leader of The Grustrag Three
54. John Prodman: John Prodman is a rarely-encountered enemy in The Index
55. Kuva Lich: Kuva Liches are Grineer super soldiers that have been spiked with their Queens’ Kuva
56. Stalker: The Stalker is an ominous, vengeful figure that infrequently appears during missions, armed with powerful weapons and abilities to hunt down Tenno who have his Death Mark
57. Shadow Stalker: The Shadow Stalker is an ominous, vengeful figure that infrequently appears during missions
58. Zanuka Hunter: The Zanuka Hunter, formerly known as the Harvester
59. The Grustrag Three: The Grustrag Three is a group of Assassins, founded by Councilor Vay Hek
60. Wolf of Saturn Six: The Wolf of Saturn Six is a rogue Grineer criminal introduced as an antagonist in Nightwave: Series 1 – The Wolf of Saturn Six
61. Eidolon Teralyst: The Eidolon Teralyst is a gigantic spectral Sentient Eidolon creature that can be found aimlessly roaming around the Plains of Eidolon at night
62. Eidolon Gantulyst: The Characters is an enormous spectral Sentient Eidolon creature that can be summoned on the Plains of Eidolon at night, acting as one of the Grand Bosses of the landscape
63. Eidolon Hydrolyst: The Characters is a titanic spectral Sentient Eidolon creature that can be summoned on the Plains of Eidolon at night
64. Profit-Taker Orb: Profit-Taker Orb is a large Raknoid creature found in Enrichment Labs in the Orb Vallis on top of the building
65. Exploiter Orb: Exploiter Orb is a large Raknoid creature that can be found patrolling around the Temple of Profit within the Orb Vallis
FAQs About Warframe
1. Can You Gift Platinum In Warframe?
You can’t gift platinum in warframe but you can trade the platinum to buy different items and then send them as a gift.
2. Can You Gift Prime Access In Warframe?
No, you can’t gift prime access in Warframe because when you buy it, it goes into your inventory or the recipient’s inventory.
3. Can You Trade Built Warframes?
In the warframe, you can only trade the respective Prime Warframe Blueprints. You can’t trade parts that are already crafted through any blueprints. Moreover, you can’t trade fully built Warframes.
4. What Is The Easiest Way To Get Platinum In Warframe?
There are many ways you can get platinum in warframe. For example:
1. Selling prime parts
2. Earning platinum through syndicates
3. Selling corrupted mods
4. Dual stat elemental mods
5. Ayatan sculptures
6. Selling veiled riven mods
7. Nightmare mods
8. Aura mods
9. Get prime access or prime vault
10. Clan prizes
11. Login rewards
5. Can You Trade Normal Warframe Parts?
No, you can’t trade normal warframe parts.
6. Is Warframe Prime Access Worth It?
If you love playing this game then Warframe prime access is worth it. Warframe prime access will allow you instant access to the Warframe as well as your weapons. Moreover, you will also get a discount when buying platinum. If you buy the normal prime access then you will get about 2600 platinum which is very impressive.